Sunday, March 1, 2009
Utopia
I really don't think theres been a moment here when I have been unhappy. Usually I get queasy and homesick at least once during the first weeks of me being in a new place. But here, I haven't at all (knock on wood) and it's great! I think it has a lot to do with the weather. There's nothing like constant hot sunny days and perpetual sweating to keep your energy and mood up. Life here is more laid back and relaxed than ever. Take today for example, we woke up and walked downtown for breakfast, then we came back and played in the sprinkler in our yard, layed out for a little, and now I'm writing an essay in my bathing suit. Not to mention that there's a cool breeze and birds chirping and a bowl of fresh fruit by my side. I really wouldn't have it any other way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment